August 26, 2008

Busy Social Life



Katy can now get down from furniture by herself.



Dance party at the Calderon's

Katy went to her second party. Here she is entering the
coloring contest with Mommy's help.

Try getting a picture of three babies at the same time.
This was our best effort.
L to R: Saul (11 mon.), Sarah (1 yr)
and Katy Lou (9 mon)

Katy was one of the winners for the coloring contest!

Katy found a balloon that she loved to chase.



The proud daddy of the birthday girl, Adrian,
with Katy Lou and his daughter Sarah.


3 comments:

The Wolfs said...

WOW!! Katy is getting so big!! and I have to say that her dance moves are quite exciting!!

The Wolfs said...

WOW! Katy is getting so big!! And I must say that her dance moves rock!

Kendra said...

Hi Sara! I must say that I think that Katy Lou is so cute and what a smashing outfit she is wearing :)

Love your blog! It is fun staying updated.

Kendra (Brad's sis)