On Monday, Katy went to the doctor. We are proud to say that she is not anemic, doesn't have any parasites and is in perfect health, although a little small for her age. The doctor said that we could stop giving her the iron supplement. Okay, no problem seeing as we never started...Ooops!
Katy also recieved her latest vaccination shots and was immobile for a day. She got four shots, one in each extremity (how's that for some vocabulary?) and the one in her left leg gave her the most trouble. After a rough night for Mommy and Daddy, the next day she recovered well and is now, once again, giving us a run for our money. Here are some of the highlights of the week.
She loves hats...any hats. Here she is modeling off her daddy's Texas Longhorns hat.

Her Abuela gave her this beautiful, flowy, pink dress when she was born. Although it still runs a little big, she can finally wear it. She loves brushing her teeth and is on her second toothbrush already. Yes, Naomi, we are working with her in staying in the bathroom to brush her teeth just for your when you come down.
Katy is starting to be more independent now. Apart from brushing her teeth, she also enjoys brushing and styling her hair. Do you think she has a future in cosmotology?

She seems to have a fetish for slippers. She loves her pig slippers and then all the other ones that she has in her closet. Although these are called "slip-on", they should be called "slip-off". She couldn't even take one step in them without them falling off! Probably because they are still to big for her, but she sure looks cute!
Katy found her belly button this week. She was quite proud of herself.
She also found her nose, eyes, ears....Katy, where are you going?


4 comments:
Kyle and I just watched the videoes and were smiling at the computer the whole time. She is such a doll. Thanks for all the advice on teaching...it is nice to talk to someone who has been there! Keep it coming!! Thanks for the update...they also make us smile. Have a great week!
Sara!!! The videos and pictures are so cute!! I laughed really hard to the comment directed at me! :) I am extremely excited to come visit 80 days until I come!!!!:)
I miss you guys so much. I cannot wait to come down there and spend time with all of you! Katy is learning so much and is so smart! I love the updates and all the pictures you put up they are so awesome to see. I check all the blogs everyday to see if people are updating! Love you all!
ha! i love the picture of katy in her bathrobe and little slippers! it made me laugh. i love it!
Post a Comment