It's amazing how the days get filled even though I'm not working. I wonder how I get everything done when I am working.

Two friends, Stephanie and Laura, were down last week and we spent a wonderful afternoon chatting and catching up with each other. Steph was only here for five days, but Laura is here for three weeks, so I hope to see her at least one more time before she heads back to CA.

After fixing the roof, we were able to fix up the back. Katy was helping me clean out some of the boxes. This was one of her favorites.

With the clean back and semi-fixed yard, I'm attempting my first garden. Katy loved digging in the dirt and worm compost bin I have (the clear container underneath). Nine of the egg holders are tomatoes and three are sweet peppers. So far four seedlings have come up, but I'm not sure if they are tomatoes or some other plant that was growing in the fertilizer from the compost.

To help with the potty training, I found three short videos on YouTube for Katy to watch. Every day she says "watch, watch" and climbs up on the chair to watch her potty videos. She's doing a great job, although you have to ask her because she's not really good at telling you.

This is a cute picture of Katy that our friend Andres took at church. You can really see how long and curly her hair is getting.
No comments:
Post a Comment