April 01, 2009

Back log of activities

Here are some pictures that I thought had been lost, but Gera had downloaded them on the computer in a different folder. When I asked him about it, he showed me where they were.
Gera with his skating buddies (R to L) Max, Carlos, Ruth, Gera and some guy I don't know. Ruth is a foreign exchange student from Germany. She'll be here is Costa Rica for 2 more months.

Our friends, Jeni and Pablo, welcomed a little girl last month. Her name is Elena.

Before leaving, Lisa gave us this princess dress for Katy. Alyssa has a pink once Every once in a while we dress her up and let her parade around the house.

She loves it.

Katy Lou with her cousins Heilyn, Maria Fernanda and Emma. They will be heading back to Mexico on Monday. It's been good to meet them and spend time with them these past few months.


Katy loves hanging out on the couch. Here you can get a good idea of what here eyes look like. Of course, every day they seem to change based on the weather, her clothes or her mood.



I took Katy to my class one day for show and tell. My students were all thrilled to see her, but she was a little shy in the beginning.

Towards the end, she warmed up to them and showed them her books. We even got a game of hide and go seek in.

1 comment:

Gallagher Fam said...

Boy is she getting big! what beautiful eyes too!