April 22, 2010

Weddings and Jello

On Sunday, we had the priviledge of attending the wedding of some good friends of ours, Salem and Yeimy (pronounced Jamie). Gera was asked to be in charge of getting the groom to the wedding.
It reminded Gera alot of how he felt when we got married.
I got to use some of my florist skills and get the flower girls baskets ready on our way there.













It was a beautiful wedding despite a late start. The most important part being of course that by the end of the evening, the happy couple were declared husband and wife.






Gera and I also got to take a nice picture together with the sunset in the background.







Now that I'm home all day, its been fun doing new things with Katy. She constantly amazes me with the things that she is learning and can do. Today we made finger jello and I got out some little cookie cutters. She proceeded to name the shape of each one and was quite content cutting them out by herself.

As you can see, I continue carrying the ever elusive Elena Rose. She is still quite comfortable in Mommy's tummy and not ready to make her appearance.
I'm making the best of it though with my cravings...
special tonight - vanilla milkshake from POPS.

No comments: